News:

One Minute Game Review by The Happy Friar: https://ugetube.com/@OneMinteGameReviews
Also on Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-1115371

idTech 4 (aka Doom 3 tech) Discord Server! https://discord.gg/9wtCGHa

Main Menu

RBDOOM3-BFG GUI system

Started by Manson, August 07, 2015, 05:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oneofthe8devilz

Quote from: motorsep on August 08, 2015, 10:45:41 AM
I don't have any malfunctions. You can't even clearly explain why I'm such a bother to you personally.

- You constantly talk down to other people acting like you are an idtech4 expert even if those people are way more experienced and more skilled in design, scripting and programming than you.

- You constantly fight any other opinion that differs from yours and are incapable of reflecting and correcting an obviously wrong argument.

- You constantly make annoying English grammar errors sounding like the Far Cry 3 COOP Character "Mikhail" repeating "I have reload !" over and over again.

- You constantly keep fragmenting the forums with comments and useless new thread topics.

- You lack any general communication-skill and manners and don't have the common courtesy to respect the individuals you are responding to.

I got six little friends and they all run faster than you ;)

Check out our mods at
moddb or the SPS Homepage

dingleberry

Don't bother oneofthe8devilz.

It's clearly our problem, even though you, me and the 3 other people who messaged me agreeing with what I had said yesterday.

He's perfectly normal.

Since there is 0 modding happening here anyway we should either buy the site from Friar since he doesn't do jack shit with it or start a proper site with the intention of building documentation and modern tutorials for modding idtech 4 (not for the purpose of making money but just for fun, and if you want to use that as base to make money so be it).

And that is something I'd be more than willing to do and some people at work who are also idtech modders.

motorsep

Quote from: oneofthe8devilz on August 08, 2015, 10:57:48 AM

- You constantly talk down to other people acting like you are an idtech4 expert even if those people are way more experienced and more skilled in design, scripting and programming than you.

- You constantly fight any other opinion that differs from yours and are incapable of reflecting and correcting an obviously wrong argument.

- You constantly make annoying English grammar errors sounding like the Far Cry 3 COOP Character "Mikhail" repeating "I have reload !" over and over again.

- You constantly keep fragmenting the forums with comments and useless new thread topics.

- You lack any general communication-skill and manners and don't have the common courtesy to respect the individuals you are responding to.

As I thought, sounds like you have issues, not me.

motorsep

Quote from: dingleberry on August 08, 2015, 11:02:12 AM
Since there is 0 modding happening here anyway we should either buy the site from Friar since he doesn't do jack shit with it or start a proper site with the intention of building documentation and modern tutorials for modding idtech 4 (not for the purpose of making money but just for fun, and if you want to use that as base to make money so be it).

So what are you waiting for? Go buy a domain, and do it. You could have done it since d3w went down (which happened a looooong time ago), but you didn't do it. I haven't seen a single tutorial from your, ever. Nor mods.

motorsep

Btw, without oneofthe8devilz and dingleberry this forum would be a better place  8)

oneofthe8devilz

Quote from: motorsep on August 08, 2015, 10:45:41 AM

Quote from: oneofthe8devilz on August 08, 2015, 10:39:22 AM
I use many different engines in different projects. Cryengine, UE3, UE4, idtech4, ArmA1, ArmA3. Also I have no reason to be competitive with you as I don't work on commercial projects nor do I develop for the community in first place (but just for myself, family and friends). So I am as neutral as one can be.
Are you? I think not. Otherwise we wouldn't have this conversation.

One of my Unreal Engine Projects:
Video
Video

One of my Cryengine Projects:
Video
Video

One of my ArmA Projects:
Video

My ETQW project:
Video

...again proving you totally clueless and ill-informed.

Check out our mods at

motorsep

I was going to say something .. but I am wasting to much of my precious time on two of you..

oneofthe8devilz

Quote from: motorsep on August 08, 2015, 11:31:06 AM
I was going to say something .. but I am wasting to much of my precious time on two of you..

At this very moment, it seems like every single one of your prevented posts is a benefit to this thread/forum...

Check out our mods at

dingleberry

Quote from: motorsep on August 08, 2015, 11:16:04 AM

So what are you waiting for? Go buy a domain, and do it. You could have done it since d3w went down (which happened a looooong time ago), but you didn't do it. I haven't seen a single tutorial from your, ever. Nor mods.

You're* the stupid cunt who complains about no tutorials or documentation, why haven't you written some?

You are so demented that you don't even realize how much trouble you cause, that you get banned from peoples git-hubs, you cause issues on other forums (yeah i see treating people like shit all over the place)

But you still think you're OK? You really need to see a psychiatrist

dingleberry

Wait.

Have I got this all wrong and motorsep is just some epic king of trolling and we've all just been trolled to hell?

Because I don't think anyone can be this delusional.....

motorsep

Quote from: dingleberry on August 08, 2015, 12:09:14 PM
You're* the stupid cunt who complains about no tutorials or documentation, why haven't you written some?

Good manners! I envy you  ::)

Oh, I will have tutorials and docs, but for my game (and if we make our engine to run with BFG, then it will directly apply to BFG modding)

You are so demented that you don't even realize how much trouble you cause, that you get banned from peoples git-hubs, you cause issues on other forums (yeah i see treating people like shit all over the place)

Yes, and I got banned for the same reason - RBDoom 3 BFG doesn't have the optimal and performance oriented shadow mapping, which I pointed out to Trebor (and another developer contacted him proposing a solution, but he rejected). I got banned for exactly the same thing you would love to ban me here - for speaking the truth.

To top it off, there are people posting to trebor's git hub about performance issues and acne issues when using shadow mapping. So I am not the only one! But he can't ban them all, can he? ;)

But you still think you're OK? You really need to see a psychiatrist

Damn right, I am OK  >:D

dingleberry

You still don't get it.

Bringing up problems with peoples code is not a problem, we do it all the time all over the world.

This is how you do it: Treb your code has garbage shadow mapping - offensive and uneeded hostility

This is how a normal person does it: Treb I noticed some issues with your shadow mapping, see screenshot B, do you think you could fix it? - does EXACTLY the same thing but is more inclined to get help because he's not acting like a cunt :)

And if you still think that is acceptable, then I have nothing more to say and I'll leave you alone because it's obvious you don't care about wanting to actually improve yourself.

motorsep

Quote from: dingleberry on August 08, 2015, 12:26:12 PM
This is how you do it: Treb your code has garbage shadow mapping - offensive and uneeded hostility

This is how a normal person does it: Treb I noticed some issues with your shadow mapping, see screenshot B, do you think you could fix it? - does EXACTLY the same thing but is more inclined to get help because he's not acting like a cunt :)

Are you fucking royal family or something? Never been around working class men talking and arguing? Pffff... Grow up, not everyone talks nicely and in smothering tone out in the world.

Does it look like I am being offensive here: https://github.com/RobertBeckebans/RBDOOM-3-BFG/issues/113 ? Not even close.

oneofthe8devilz

And that is something I'd be more than willing to do and some people at work who are also idtech modders.

We had similar intentions back then with the http://idtech4.com website but RL business and working on custom projects is so time demanding that we did not yet get to add tutorials and educational content.

Maybe after some of the projects have been released... though I currently doubt it...

Check out our mods at

caedes

Since there is 0 modding happening here anyway we should (...) start a proper site with the intention of building documentation and modern tutorials for modding idtech 4 (not for the purpose of making money but just for fun, and if you want to use that as base to make money so be it).
if you feel like writing documentation for idtech4: modwiki is back (see link in my signature), contributions are welcome :)

oneofthe8devilz: Your link to modwiki.net on idtech4.com is dead, you may wanna update it.