Author Topic: Is there an example of distribution idtech-based games via greenlight or same?  (Read 140 times)

bitterman

• Doom Newbie
    • View Profile
Can't find it.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 11:31:48 PM by bitterman »

bitterman

• Doom Newbie
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 04:08:07 AM by bitterman »

argoon

• Doom Newbie
    • View Profile
That is one of the idtech 4 games with the most complex gui's I've seen, how the hell was he able to do that with so few GUI tutorials? He sure is a good coder no doubt about it, btw i would kill to know how he made the drag&drop functionality for his gui's, is one of the things that i would love to have.

motorsep

• Artist
    • View Profile
    • Kot in Action Creative Artel
That is one of the idtech 4 games with the most complex gui's I've seen, how the hell was he able to do that with so few GUI tutorials? He sure is a good coder no doubt about it, btw i would kill to know how he made the drag&drop functionality for his gui's, is one of the things that i would love to have.

why don't you get in touch with the dev and ask ?

argoon

• Doom Newbie
    • View Profile

I already did waiting on a reply.

motorsep

• Artist
    • View Profile

I already did waiting on a reply.

+100

bitterman

• Doom Newbie
    • View Profile
If I understood GPL license right, the fork code based on it also must be open (excepted assets perhaps)
 ;)

motorsep

• Artist
    • View Profile
If I understood GPL license right, the fork code based on it also must be open (excepted assets perhaps)
 ;)

Only C++ code. So if you ask him, he has to give you the modified engine's source code that matches to the build on Steam.