News:

One Minute Game Review by The Happy Friar: https://ugetube.com/@OneMinteGameReviews
Also on Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-1115371

idTech 4 (aka Doom 3 tech) Discord Server! https://discord.gg/9wtCGHa

Main Menu

Re: New Doom (2016) Thread

Started by romulus_ut3, May 14, 2016, 09:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

motorsep

Lol, and who cares about your statements about netcode?!

oneofthe8devilz

Quote from: motorsep on May 14, 2016, 09:47:14 AM

How about you take a look at who once again started this thread here that you are posting in and then tell me why I should listen to a creep telling me what is and what isn't valid to talk about...

::)
I got six little friends and they all run faster than you ;)

Check out our mods at
moddb or the SPS Homepage

motorsep

Quote from: MrC on May 14, 2016, 12:18:35 PM

I care. In fact I think it's great that oneofthe8devilz is passionate about the new Doom netcode and has taken the time to report on his findings. So, thank you oneofthe8devilz, thank you very much!

The whole thing about devilz is all he does is showing off his (not even his) work saying "look, we are doing better things than AAA game devs". He doesn't help noobs, he doesn't contribute to any project. It's all talk and bravado. If devilz was any good software developer, he would have been working in the industry in one of the leading positions, or at least would have been a prominent advocate and freelancer as Tr3B. However he is neither.

I played alpha and beta on my old PC, with not top notch cable Internet and I had no lags. It was smooth, shots landed where they did, etc. etc. So all this bullshit with bad network code vs MCS's superior netcode is crap. All these AAA games with crappy net code and subpar visuals played by millions in the world. How many people play and know of MCS? A drop in the ocean.

I am guessing it's nice and productive to mull over how bad new DOOM's net code is. It's doesn't change anything, and it won't help anyone. It's just again another thing to boost devilz ego.

Where is MCS's promised source code (with all new networking and coop), devilz ?

motorsep

Quote from: oneofthe8devilz on May 14, 2016, 11:33:03 AM

How about you take a look at who once again started this thread here that you are posting in and then tell me why I should listen to a creep telling me what is and what isn't valid to talk about...

I, I, I, I... GFY. So what you started this thread?! Go get yourself a medal. You are no authority in game dev. Only for a few of your worshipers on this forums.

oneofthe8devilz

Quote from: motorsep on May 14, 2016, 12:35:16 PM
Where is MCS's promised source code (with all new networking and coop), devilz ?

Whoa !!! for someone that "hates multiplayer" you seem to be suspiciously frequently bugging me about the MCS source code...

BUT... unlike the creators of the OpenCoop and LMS Mods (who never shared their source code under any conditions whatsoever) and besides your disgusting personality, once again I am giving you an option (like I did in the past) that I never had... You (or for that matter Anyone) can simply compensate me for the financial expenses that I had while developing the project and the source code will be yours and you will be able to do anything with it (share it on github for example).

Until this happens... it is still my personal decision if and when I will release the source code.

Check out our mods at

motorsep

Quote from: oneofthe8devilz on May 14, 2016, 01:19:21 PMWhoa !!! for someone that "hates multiplayer" you seem to be suspiciously frequently bugging me about the MCS source code...

I don't need it. It's a principle of things. RBDoom3 could use it, dhewm3 could use it, that new engine just recently popped up could use it.

Quote from: oneofthe8devilz on May 14, 2016, 01:19:21 PMA couple of years ago when I offered you to co-finance the MCS-COOP-NETCODE-REWRITE-PROJECT you started whining about how broke as hell you were, asking me not to share your disastrous financial situation with the community... and so besides shallow talk there was no other contribution from you whatsoever, letting me shoulder all the financial and development effort.

Oh you such a fucking lying cunt. For once, I have never been broke and I never told you "not to share your disastrous financial situation with the community" because I never gave you my financials, you lying dickhead. I didn't want to put my money into this project that obviously I wouldn't have gotten anything out from, you deceiving cunt.

Quote from: oneofthe8devilz on May 14, 2016, 01:19:21 PMBUT... unlike the creators of the OpenCoop and LMS Mods (who never shared their source code under any conditions whatsoever) and besides your disgusting personality, once again I am giving you an option (like I did in the past) that I never had... You (or for that matter Anyone) can simply compensate me for the financial expenses that I had while developing the project and the source code will be yours and you will be able to do anything with it (share it on github for example).

Fuck you pig. And shove that offer down into you rotten throat, and shit into it you mofo. I invested almost $10k into Storm Engine 2 and it's up on github. I am not asking around like you (bitch) for compensation. I said I'd release the code, and I did. Unlike you, filthy asshole, who said would release the code, then backed off on it and now talking lies about me.

You are worthless piece of shit, oneofthe8devilz, who claims to be who he is not, and I am still puzzled why people like you are allowed to dwell on Earth.

@THF: You can ban me, but this mofo deserve worse than this post due to his filthy lying nature and for talking personal shit about me.

oneofthe8devilz

Quote from: motorsep on May 14, 2016, 01:36:15 PM
Quote from: oneofthe8devilz on May 14, 2016, 01:19:21 PMWhoa !!! for someone that "hates multiplayer" you seem to be suspiciously frequently bugging me about the MCS source code...

I don't need it. It's a principle of things. RBDoom3 could use it, dhewm3 could use it, that new engine just recently popped up could use it.

Quote from: oneofthe8devilz on May 14, 2016, 01:19:21 PMA couple of years ago when I offered you to co-finance the MCS-COOP-NETCODE-REWRITE-PROJECT you started whining about how broke as hell you were, asking me not to share your disastrous financial situation with the community... and so besides shallow talk there was no other contribution from you whatsoever, letting me shoulder all the financial and development effort.

Oh you such a fucking lying cunt. For once, I have never been broke and I never told you "not to share your disastrous financial situation with the community" because I never gave you my financials, you lying dickhead. I didn't want to put my money into this project that obviously I wouldn't have gotten anything out from, you deceiving cunt.

Quote from: oneofthe8devilz on May 14, 2016, 01:19:21 PMBUT... unlike the creators of the OpenCoop and LMS Mods (who never shared their source code under any conditions whatsoever) and besides your disgusting personality, once again I am giving you an option (like I did in the past) that I never had... You (or for that matter Anyone) can simply compensate me for the financial expenses that I had while developing the project and the source code will be yours and you will be able to do anything with it (share it on github for example).

Fuck you pig. And shove that offer down into you rotten throat, and shit into it you mofo. I invested almost $10k into Storm Engine 2 and it's up on github. I am not asking around like you (bitch) for compensation. I said I'd release the code, and I did. Unlike you, filthy asshole, who said would release the code, then backed off on it and now talking lies about me.

You are worthless piece of shit, oneofthe8devilz, who claims to be who he is not, and I am still puzzled why people like you are allowed to dwell on Earth.

@THF: You can ban me, but this mofo deserve worse than this post due to his filthy lying nature and for talking personal shit about me.

Wow.. I must have hit a nerve there... ;D

You're lucky the D3W page is down, since otherwise I would have quoted your private messages to me and leave it to the people to judge who is lying and who is not...

Check out our mods at

motorsep

Quote from: oneofthe8devilz on May 14, 2016, 02:27:11 PM
Wow.. I must have hit a nerve there... ;D

You're lucky the D3W page is down, since otherwise I would have quoted your private messages to me and leave it to the people to judge who is lying and who is not...

Yeah, it did because you are a fucking liar and I wish there was a way to punish you for that you motherfucker. I can't stand when people come up with lies and get away with that shit.

No, you are lucky you piece of shit. You are lucky I don't live near by you twat.

oneofthe8devilz

Quote from: motorsep on May 14, 2016, 02:36:57 PM
Yeah, it did because you are a fucking liar and I wish there was a way to punish you for that you motherfucker.
No, you are lucky you piece of shit. You are lucky I don't live near by you twat.

Anytime creep... My only worry would be that you would go down too quick during the first round to really be satisfying... maybe I should tape it on camera so I can play it  back for replays and slomotion shots...

Check out our mods at

motorsep

Quote from: oneofthe8devilz on May 14, 2016, 02:42:08 PM
Quote from: motorsep on May 14, 2016, 02:36:57 PM
Yeah, it did because you are a fucking liar and I wish there was a way to punish you for that you motherfucker.

Anytime creep... My only worry would be that you would go down too quick during the first round to really be satisfying... maybe I should tape it on camera so I can play it  back for replays and slomotion shots...

You know what plays against your claims? You claim that I couldn't pitch in $1750 for you crappy MCS networking project because I allegedly told you I was broke, but yet somehow I invested x5 more than that into my own project. Math doesn't add up on your side you bitch.

Don't worry, you wouldn't even see me coming after you. You would be in fucking court trying to prove your case and then paying me a good sum for defamation, and opening source code, you twat.

Regardless of your attempts to make me look bad and despite what people think, I maintain my integrity. I kept my word. I released full source of my work and tools, even though I spent a way more money on it than you on your piece of shit mod that you haven't even made yourself.

You on the other hand, said you would release the code no matter what. Then you decided to change the story. You have no integrity, you have no respect for open source spirit old ID Software descended upon community, you are worthless cunt, that who you are. If your worshipers can't see it through, oh well, they deserve to be on the same plate.

romulus_ut3

Geez! Please regain sanity, both of you. You both have contributed to the DOOM community over the years, and I'm sure you'll continue to do so in the future. Please stop this senseless argument right now.

motorsep

Quote from: romulus_ut3 on May 14, 2016, 03:01:17 PM
Geez! Please regain sanity, both of you. You both have contributed to the DOOM community over the years, and I'm sure you'll continue to do so in the future. Please stop this senseless argument right now.

How did he contribute to the community? He never helped anyone, never release any source or anything of that matter. Correct me if I am wrong. All I saw from him is "I did this" and "look at my mod" and "we did better stuff than AAA games".

When I asked him a basic question about materials, he didn't know shit. Came up with some bullshit about custom shaders someone else(!) had to make for him. When I solved my issue myself, it was just basic material stuff (not basic per se, but no shaders involved).

romulus_ut3

Quote from: motorsep on May 14, 2016, 03:05:25 PM
Quote from: romulus_ut3 on May 14, 2016, 03:01:17 PM

How did he contribute to the community? He never helped anyone, never release any source or anything of that matter. Correct me if I am wrong. All I saw from him is "I did this" and "look at my mod" and "we did better stuff than AAA games".

When I asked him a basic question about materials, he didn't know shit. Came up with some bullshit about custom shaders someone else(!) had to make for him. When I solved my issue myself, it was just basic material stuff (not basic per se, but no shaders involved).

The mods he released is something the community appreciated and enjoyed. It doesn't always have to be about releasing source code or what not. Think about it from an average gamer's perspective, too. I still use the RBD3BFG launcher you made. Just.. stop this. Delete the derogatory posts please and learn to coexist.

oneofthe8devilz

Save your energy romulus_ut3...

I and many others before me have tried to be reasonable with him in the beginning...

Soon he will accuse you of being biased and that you are "back-patting" me (he loves that word) and you will be just "another misguided idtech4 user/developer" according to him...

It's just his "mouth"... he can't control it and he fails to realize how vulgarly and arrogant most of his comments and posts actually are...

And though he is used to the fact that most guys one day give up and retreat from the public discussion with/because of him I decided that I will not let this little idiot dominate an otherwise potentially productive discussion... and that totally kills him cause he is not used to such persistent resistance...

No matter what the topic is about, in almost all cases he behaves like "a wild hog jumping into a muddy pool" and then the mods/admins have to clean up after him...

Check out our mods at

motorsep

Quote from: oneofthe8devilz on May 26, 2016, 01:31:54 PM
Just finished detoxing this thread...

BloodRayne should do the same to the "Growing the community" thread... and in case he isn't active anymore perhaps Friar should perform that task or assign a neutral moderator.

OOh, you came to your senses?!

Your are definitely NOT a neutral mod, after all the threats you've made toward me and you have been plaguing this community with lies for years.