News:

One Minute Game Review by The Happy Friar: https://ugetube.com/@OneMinteGameReviews
Also on Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-1115371

idTech 4 (aka Doom 3 tech) Discord Server! https://discord.gg/9wtCGHa

Main Menu

Total Recall: Singleplayer Mod for Doom 3

Started by douglas quaid, September 05, 2014, 11:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

douglas quaid

Good Morning!  :)

Total Recall is an action comedy mod for Doom 3 singleplayer. Loosely based on the 1990 science fiction movie, the main focus of this mod was to create the ultimate Arnold Schwarzenegger gaming experience using the id Tech 4 engine. You take on the role of Douglas Quaid, a secret agent sent on a mission to Mars where you must embark on an action packed journey and fight some of the toughest intergalactic bad guys on this side of the solar system.

- A refreshing singleplayer campaign with approximately 8 custom levels to play
- Over 20 additional weapons and items including the Minigun and Total Recall Hologram
- Advanced enemy AI where most of your main targets will now be in Human form
- Completely new soundtrack with improved NPC interactions and original score
- Hilarious multiplayer cooperative mode using all the best of Arnie's One-Liners

Storyline:

Total Recall is set in the year 2087 where global warming and overpopulation of Earth have forced mankind to colonize the planet Mars. The main character is Douglas Quaid, a secret agent working for the world renowned mega-corporation, Earth Intelligence, who has been assigned with a mission to infiltrate central administration on the Mars colony. However, Quaid's identity is soon uncovered by the colony's administrator, Vilos Cohaagen, who tries to stop Quaid in his tracks using any means necessary and keep him from discovering the mysterious findings that lie deep within the planet's core....

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: I haven't seen any updates for a while, is Total Recall dead or what?
A: No. There will be times when you won't see much Arnie action around the interwebs but I can assure you, Total Recall is not going to die.

Q: Will Total Recall be released as a standalone game or as a Doom 3 mod?
A: Yes, my aim is to have Total Recall released as a standalone free game when the time comes.

Q: How long do I have to wait until I can play Total Recall the game?
A: Total Recall will be released to the public in 2016, hopefully before the Christmas Period.
TOTAL RECALL - Singleplayer mod for Doom 3 starring Arnold Schwarzenegger
BLACKOUT - Free indie horror game based on the id Tech 4 engine

douglas quaid

oneofthe8devilz

I always believed, if Doom was ever to be seriously filmed with a Hollywood budget, Arnold in his 30s-40s would have been the perfect cast for the Doom guy...
I got six little friends and they all run faster than you ;)

Check out our mods at
moddb or the SPS Homepage

The Happy Friar

In a Doom ][ strategy guide/map book from "way back when", that was id's dream actor to play the doom guy: Arnold.  :)

douglas quaid

It's the perfect engine for a TR remake.