Author Topic: Wait, why not? If a friend of mine hurt me and made an effort  (Read 102 times)

Megaomgchen

• Doom Newbie
    • View Profile
Wait, why not? If a friend of mine hurt me and made an effort
« on: November 27, 2020, 02:20:43 AM »
The simple fact that people here are really behaving like this can be Mut 21 coins a meaningful gesture is indeed fucking baffling. EA literally went out of its way to wash his name from their games two decades right, but this thread is making it look like they have contributed millions. It is the definition of slacktivism. It would be more honest if they had said nothing in any way. I never said"Let's strike a business for doing the ideal thing." Actions speak louder than words. It is possible to always be optimistic of matters looking up, which I often am. If your friend hurts your feelings, they must regain your confidence.

Wait, why not? If a friend of mine hurt me and made an effort to be nice I would absolutely want to tell them that I appreciate their efforts. It helps people behave better, who is to say it can not create a company act better too? If EA returned no advantages from"doing the bare minimum of human decency" then they would not do even the bare minimum. It is worth rewarding them for it just like it's well worth rewarding a problem kid for doing their finest to get daily. EA (and people in general) shouldn't encourage black individuals for any reason beyond the fact that it's the correct thing to do. Benefits come from great behavior, you should not be on good behavior for the added benefits. After I see EA donate to the causes or implement initiatives to assist out black developers or items of this type, then I will praise them. We only should demand a higher standard and stop letting firms off the hook easily. I am of the mindset which offset culture is largely poor and individuals should be invited to change and improve. But we shouldn't let ourselves to be played by companies who are, at the close of the afternoon, looking to remove all barriers in the means of getting our cash. I've been burnt by false promises a lot of times.

Benefits come from good behavior, you shouldn't be on good behavior for those benefits. And I believe that is the case even for individuals too: if you want someone to act in a moral way the best way to do that is to give them the ideal incentives and rewards to make acting morally the greatest and most attractive option for them. If you don't then your society will be unstable.This is where I see that this argument breaking down. Corporations aren't people, they don't have some built-in ethical instincts. Should they behave , it is because they benefit, there's not any other motive. Either because there's pressure internally from their employees to behave in a way consistent with the morals and beliefs of the employees, or external pressure from consumers or governments. After I visit EA donate to the causes or implement initiatives to buy Madden nfl 21 coins assist out black developers or items of this type, then I'll praise them. We just need to need a higher standard and quit allowing companies off the hook so easily.Madden NFL 21 Sees Strong First Week Unit Earnings up Nearly 20 Percent Year-Over-Year